My page had two openings, so I made similar openings in the piece; when there's not white paper behind the page, you can see through to Diane's page! (Her first one!)
This is a variation on another mushroom quilt I did, and is much darker in real life than it appears here, though I did darken the photo some. I wish it was this bright in real life! There are beads & buttons, scrapbooking words and some trims and yarns I've accumulated, as well as some stitched sheer fabric in the background. I attached it to the background page using some industrial glue my husband bought for attaching insulating foam under the hood of his car. I decided if it was good enough for the Ferrari, it was good enough for my quilt. That baby is on there! Hope the rest of the book still opens, Jean!