Monday, March 10, 2008




Ok, I'm done with my first page!!!! I had so much fun that I couldn't stop. Here is what I was thinking. We were snowed in so this is what I saw. Trees, a bit of green evergreen trees, and my heart is in the middle. I LOVED making this. It was an engineering feat getting the tab figured out, how to get to the gidget that puts the POPUP up, but fun and challenging. I just finished a multimedia class so that's why there's SO MUCH stuff in it. I take classes on line. This is what happens to people in rural Ohio who are snowed in!!!

There are three words written on it; I'm not sure you can see what they say. You'll just have to wait until you see it in person. I'm not telling.

People drop out of classes towards the end of May so get on the waiting list and hope you get in. That's what I plan to do. What classes are other people taking?

No comments: